Teltonika is partnering with the experts to help others in these hard times of COVID-19 pandemic. We want to minimize the consequences for humanity and global economy.
We join forces in order to help national governments, municipalities, NGOs, and other enthusiastic groups across the globe harness the spread of the coronavirus by developing effective complex (hardware + connectivity + software) technological solutions aimed at monitoring and regulating the movement or location of people, assets, and vehicles, controlling the state of protected areas and objects, ensuring public safety, and more.
Projects we support
We and members from Alliance are ready to provide our expertise and resources (servers, GPS equipment, SIM cards, etc.) to craft the following anti-crisis solutions in the shortest term:
- Personal tracking - controlling distance from home, controlling distance between people, tracking infected individuals, etc.
- Monitoring in healthcare - keeping an eye on important appliances, tracking deliveries of highly demanded medicine or products, locating doctors and nurses, etc.
- Critical assets monitoring - anti-theft measures for temporarily abandoned places
- Freight transportation monitoring - transit vehicles control, cargo monitoring
- Public transport monitoring - passenger counters, passenger identification, route control, etc. and much more.
Keep us informed!
If you know anyone struggling to build a solution to fight the coronavirus outbreak in a particular country or region, please encourage them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell about their project.
We’d be happy to help!
Alliance Initiator and creator
Software development company
Ready to contribute:
- Commercial flespi account for the development of anti-COVID-19 projects
- Technical consulting, guidance, and coordination of anti-COVID-19 projects
- Quick applications development for anti-COVID-19 projects
- Website: https://flespi.com/